Associate Professor - Undergraduate Program Coord.
Teaching and research interests include Web-based communication, security, access, and application development – specifically employing emerging technologies. I have been part of numerous research grants, including awards by the National Science Foundation (NSF), National Institutes of Health (NIH), NYS Department of Health, and Rochester General Hospital.
Curricularly, I oversee all Web related curriculum, the Minor in Web Development for Computing Majors and am very interested in Web Sciences.
- MS in Information Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology
- BFA in Photography (with honors) from Indiana University
- 2011 Eisenhart Award for Outstanding Teaching
- Co-PI on NSF grant award-Speech to Text Systems: Comparative Analysis of Text Generation and Display Methods
- Co-PI on RGH grant award-Acute Otitis Media Database Project